The book Steve Jobs The Man Who Thought Different is a biography by Karen Blumenthal. This biography is about how Steve Jobs started off and how he ended up in his career with the very successful company Apple.
In this book, Blumenthal discusses how Steve Jobs had friends who shared a mutual interest in technology. His friends were Steve Wozniak and Bill Fernandez. They were also described as deeply interested in electronics just like Steve Jobs. Wozniak was about four years older than Steve and Bill. He knew much more about electronics so Steve thought of him as a mentor figure. Blumenthal said that they all had a great bond over electronics.
I have not gotten far enough into the book to know exactly how the relationship between these three friends end up, but I think I have an idea. Even though Blumenthal says that they have this great bond in the beginning, I don't think that it is going to last much longer. Wozniak and Fernandez are described as very smart, but for some reason I think that Jobs is going to grow them out. I could be completely wrong, and they could actually have credit for all of the Apple companies success. I could also be right though. It was mentioned that Steve Jobs is a very difficult man to work with.If he doesn't get his way then he throws a fit. Eventually if Fernandez and Wozniak are continuously working with him then they are bound to run into some disagreements. I am just guessing that Jobs working behavior might push away Wozniak and Fernandez at some point. After all it was Steve Jobs who ended up with the billionaire company.
No comments:
Post a Comment